About a CARE Intensive:
An “Intensive” is 5 Classes Held consecutively. Attend one, a few or all of the classes.
Earn Up to 25 CE hours in practical applications of essential oils.
Participants completing the training will:
- Understand the Fundamentals of Aromatherapy
- Understand the Science and Chemistry of Essential Oils
- Learn to Apply Useful Skills in Vitaflex
- Learn to do Raindrop Technique
- Learn how Essential Oils Can be Used for Emotional Releasing
- CARE is an Approved Provider by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB).
- Each hour of class equals one credit hour.
211 E. Six Forks Rd, Suite 207
Raleigh, NC 27609
Contact for Questions:
Christina Hagan, FCCI
- CARE Vitaflex is required before taking Raindrop Technique.
- There are NO pre-requisites for History of Anointing, Chemistry of Essential Oils or Emotional Release.
What is Included:
- Class Notes for all classes
- Essential Oils provided for all classes
- NCBTMB credit and a Certificate acknowledging your participation in the course or courses taken.
- Texts and DVDs required for CCIs, as well as other publications, will be available for sale at the seminar.
- Full refund less $50 for processing for cancellations no later than two weeks before the seminar date.
Limitations of Class Size:
- Space is limited to 6 participants for the Vitaflex and Raindrop Classes.
- Register early to assure a place.
What to Bring:
- Two (2) twin sheets for massage table
- Two (2) bath towels
- One (1) pillow case or face cradle
- One (1) hand towel
- You are encouraged also to bring a Bible for the Bible Oils class.
- There are many restaurants, grocery stores and hotels that are walking distance from the Healthy Steps office.
- Raleigh – Durham (RDU) International Airport