About a CARE Intensive:
An “Intensive” is 5 Classes Held consecutively. Attend one, a few or all of the classes.
Earn Up to 25 CE hours in practical applications of essential oils.
Participants completing the training will:
- Understand the Fundamentals of Aromatherapy
- Understand the Science and Chemistry of Essential Oils
- Learn to Apply Useful Skills in Vitaflex
- Learn to do Raindrop Technique
- Learn how Essential Oils Can be Used for Emotional Releasing
- CARE is an Approved Provider by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB).
- Each hour of class equals one credit hour.
211 E. Six Forks Rd, Suite 207
Raleigh, NC 27609
Contact for Questions:
Christina Hagan, FCCI
- CARE Vitaflex is required before taking Raindrop Technique.
- There are NO pre-requisites for History of Anointing, Chemistry of Essential Oils or Emotional Release.
What is Included:
- Class Notes for all classes
- Essential Oils provided for all classes
- NCBTMB credit and a Certificate acknowledging your participation in the course or courses taken.
- Texts and DVDs required for CCIs, as well as other publications, will be available for sale at the seminar.
- Full refund less $50 for processing for cancellations no later than two weeks before the seminar date.
Schedule of Classes:
~Thursday, September 27th
4:00 PM – 6 PM . . . History of Anointing
6:00 PM . . . . Adjourn for the Day
~Friday, September 28th
8:00 AM – 8:30 AM . . . . Introduction to C.A.R.E.
8:30 AM – 12:30PM . . .VitaFlex
12:30 PM – 1:30PM . . . . Lunch
1:30 PM – 5:30 PM. . . . Raindrop Technique Part 1
5:30 PM . . . . Adjourn for the Day
~Saturday, September 29th
9:00 AM – 1:00PM. . . . Raindrop Technique Part 2
1:00 PM – 2:00PM. . . . Lunch
2:00 PM – 5:00PM . . . . Chemistry of Essential Oils Part 1
5:00 PM . . . . Adjourn for the Day
~Sunday, September 30th
8:00 AM – 11:00PM . . . .Chemistry of Essential Oils Part 2
11:00 PM – 12:00 . . . . Lunch
12:00 PM – 5:00 . . . . Emotional Release with Essential Oils
5:00 PM . . . . Adjourn Intensive
Limitations of Class Size:
- Space is limited to 6 participants for the Vitaflex and Raindrop Classes.
- Register early to assure a place.
What to Bring:
- Two (2) twin sheets for massage table
- Two (2) bath towels
- One (1) pillow case or face cradle
- One (1) hand towel
- You are encouraged also to bring a Bible for the Bible Oils class.
- There are many restaurants, grocery stores and hotels that are walking distance from the Healthy Steps office.
- Raleigh – Durham (RDU) International Airport