VitaFlex (4 hours, 4CEUs)
VitaFlex is an ancient healing modality that was rediscovered by Stanley Burroughs in the late 1920’s. VitaFlex is a digital pressure technique that activates the reflex points, delivering the benefits of essential oils. The body has a self-regulating electrical system that VitaFlex stimulates, resulting in clear nerve pathways and healthier body communication.
VitaFlex is a flexible technique that can be applied not just on a massage table – but whenever it is needed! A fantastic tool for practitioners to use in a session, or for a mom to use with her family. A hands-on class where you’ll learn many VitaFlex techniques that support your health; digestion, lungs, heart, spine, eyes, ears, brain.
This class is part of a C.A.R.E. Full Intensive. You may take just this class, a few class offered during the Intensive, or the full 3 day training.
Intended Learning Outcomes:
Participants of a C.A.R.E. Applied VitaFlex Class will be able to:
- Explain the theory and science of how VitaFlex works electrically on the body.
- Explain how essential oils and VitaFlex enhances each other as a therapeutic agents for the body.
- Name the principal organs of the body and identify the locations of each in the body.
- Locate the reflex points on the feet for the major organs of the body.
- Perform all thirteen VitaFlex Techniques taught in class.