Raindrop Technique (8CEs, $320):
Raindrop originated in the 1980’s through the research of D. Gary Young. Raindrop is a powerful, non-invasive tool integrating the art of aromatic science with the technique of Vitaflex and gentle applications of therapeutic grade essential oils.
See the effects of Raindrop on an aura!
The purpose of Raindrop is to stimulate every organ, muscle and bone at a cellular level through the oils, boosting the various body systems, bringing the body into structural and electrical balance; enabling the release of toxins wherever they may be. This includes those lodged in the mind and emotions. The goal of this hands-on class is for you to feel confident in giving a raindrop at the end of the seminar. You will have the opportunity to observe a Raindrop, receive a Raindrop and give two full Raindrops.
Raindrop and VitaFlex classes are limited to 10 attendees per instructor to guarantee personal instruction in these hands-on classes.
A C.A.R.E. Vitaflex class is a prerequisite for Raindrop. May people often take the Vitaflex and Raindrop classes together as they are offered consecutively during a Full Intensive. You are welcome to attend just these two classes or bundle and save, and attend the Full 25 hour C.A.R.E. Intensive.
This class is appropriate for massage therapists and wellness practitioners who would like to safely and confidently incorporate Raindrop into the practice. Raindrop is also a fantastic “Wellness Independence” tool for families who want to add essential oils into their wellness toolbox.
Intended Learning Outcomes:
Participants in a C.A.R.E. Raindrop Seminar will be able to:
- Tell about the origin and history of Raindrop Technique
- List the oils used in Raindrop, and say a little about what each one does.
- Describe the purpose of Raindrop, and list some potential benefits of receiving Raindrop.
- Outline some of the key points to be included on a Release Form for a Raindrop Practice.
- Explain how to become a Certified Raindrop Practitioner for legal practice.
- Accurately measure the height of a Raindrop receiver before and after.
- Do a complete Raindrop unassisted and without coaching, following the notes given in class.